Yes, we got a Wii for Christmas.
My mom sent it to us. She also sent us the Wii Fit so I'd be sure to have some fun too. So far, the kids like the Wii Fit best as well.
My Wii Fit age was 47 yesterday. Today it was 32. I shaved fifteen years in one day. Not bad. I'm looking forward to future Wii Fit adventures. Nathan, my son and I are hoping to unlock the kickboxing routine soon.
Nathan changed my trainer today while my back was turned. My daughter Miriam thought it was very strange for me to have a male yoga instructor. I had to agree.
I'm hoping I'll be back in shape by summer. A few dances a year just doesn't do it for me.
I think the Wii Fit will be apart of my New Years' Resolutions.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous! Actually, I'm grateful we have a Wii and it has been lots of fun. However, we still have yet to get the Wii Fit. I may have to join you at your house for some routine exercise...hee, hee.
Come on over! I did the hula hoop game last night and figured out what's been causing me so much pain. It's a great ab workout!
Post a Comment