I made it through school. I took English Comp I, Communications, Intermediate Algebra, and Psychology. I really enjoyed my classes for the most part. Every couple weeks in Algebra I felt like the world had dropped out from under me and the speeches in communications created a distaste for them. I used love speech class. Somehow, I managed a 4.0. Some people criticized me when I didn't put things off, but had I not done that when I could I would not have done nearly so well in spite of our extreme challenges.
I hope after the incredible and unexpected challenges of the past few months, I will not worry so much, not likely though. I'm thinking why worry when my extent of worry does not even touch the hem of what reality can bring in a blink of an eye?
Enough of that eh?
I hope you are all of to a splendid New Year!
Rich and I were at the temple on Saturday. I couldn't help but feel good about the starting the year off in a great place.
Much Love,
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment