An Affair to Remember
Casa Blanca
Somewhere in Time
Sleepless in Seattle
Ever After
.
Any movie with
Bing Crosby,
Bing Crosby,
Carey Grant,
Jimmy Stewart,
Audrey Hepburn,
or Doris Day
Jimmy Stewart,
Audrey Hepburn,
or Doris Day
.
Here's a few you may not have heard of-
"Hiding Out" (made in the eighties)
"China Cry" (A true story)
"Love Letter" (Hallmark Version) Similar to "Somewhere in Time" only much better!
.
Great Foreign Films with English Subtitles-
"Bella Martha" or "Mostly Martha"
Original version of "No Reservations"
"Cyrano de Bergerac"
"The Road Home"
A touching story of tradition and love. It's for a quiet night.
The first ten minutes is rough, but it gets better!
.
If you like foreign films you might find this one interesting:
"Le Retour de Martin Guerre"
An earlier, french, version of "Sommersby".
I first watched this film as apart of my French class in high school.
I don't enjoy watching Richard Gere, so , I prefer this version despite it's strangeness.
.
If you give any of these a go, let me know how you like them!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment